WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
DPM

Stubborn R2400

I've got a very stubborn R2400 that locked up when the counter reached it's limit. I ran it long enough that ink was running out the front. It now has clean pads but the computer doesn't acknowledge that it's hooked up and when I power on, the ink carriage clicks and then the paper and ink buttons flash red alternately. I've double checked the usb cable and it's fine. I'm also on the internet but the WIC still doesn't see the printer. Help, anybody?

Hi John. I got it to work and all is fine. Interesting situation.... the R2400 has a usb connection as well as a firewire connection on the back and for quite some time, I've been successfully printing through the firewire. That's why I wondered why the computer didn't recognize the printer was online... for some reason, the firewire connection wasn't working. I hooked up the standard usb and the printer came online. Then I successfully used the WIC and key to reset and it took off!! Thanks for your assistance.

Also, I'm having trouble getting my keys (3) from order 32306 that I placed today. The link said it was sending an email but I've not received one. I did successfully download the R2880 SM, however. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.