WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
John_Admin

FirmWare downgrade for Epson printers by WIC utility

Firmware keys have an expiration date, I want to buy the one with 30 keys but I will use them during the year

1. Firmware Keys - don't have expiration date.

2. Activation Keys have expiration date.  If you want ActivationKey without expiration date - please contact us by PM - let us know how many keys and for what model do you need. Keep in mind - Activation Keys without expiration date (WED) are $5 per key more expensive.

I bought a reset key and downgrade my epson wf-3720. The program work well on download stage but it can not be installed in printer. It show "Rom is not writable”. The recovery mode appear after that. Could you help me solve this problem? My Printer is Epson Wf-3720

Good day. Unfortunately WIC version of the firmware has been blocked by epson on loader level and could not be used with this specific device, you need to enable recovery firmwares in the settings and then update printer with recovery firmware to restore functionality. Then you need to use firmware from Chipless Solutions.

So I have to buy another key for chinless. Do I got a discount ?or I just wasted 19 bucks for downgrade firmware. thank you

Good day.

You can pay now difference in Firmware and Activation Key cost only -  $35 - $20 = $15
Link for payment - https://store.payproglobal.com/checkout?products[1][id]=47580

Also, please, note that firmware version has been updated for this specific model recently, you need to select new version of the firmware on this page:

https://www.2manuals.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=1837

I have a Workforce EC-C7000.  I let it upgrade not paying attention and now it doesn't recognize my refilled sublimation cartridges even though it once did with the initial included ink chips.  It's useless to me now.  I tried the utility and submitted the info to you. Please look over it. Thanks

"Do I need to reinstall the program or will it reflect the change when I run it?

Thank you so much"

Okay I got it installed but I still have ink errors.  On 3rd party, OEM and remanufactured cartridges.  

I have some broken contact connectors I found.  All from "Reinstalling the cartridge correctly" Now I can't install cyan or magenta until I get replacement parts.  Epson keeps saying call them, as if they can walk me through this over the phone 🤬

SharedScreenshot.jpg