WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Sign in to follow this  
azaza

XP-211 - Could not execute one of the update commands - not downgrade

I just got the code today, I have the printer connected trough USB cable. I have the ink,paper, and power button flasing. The printer is detected. Yet the program cannot downgrade it.

See attachment.

post-5335-0-51391400-1397784261_thumb.png

John, I was able to run the upgrade tool, it went trough, it downloaded the firmware and once done the lights started blinking then I shut it down just like your instructions, but I see no changes, still has the firmware it had before, the firmware that does not detect CIS or rechargable cartdriges.

My printer is an XP 211

OD13D2 serial s69k107371

Does your program actually downgrade Frimware?? I know that OD13D2 DOES NOT detect CISS that's why we need to downgrade to another older firmware. Because it doesnt seem like it did anything. And of course I can't tray again because its telling me the code has been used.

Hello Admin, I have XP-211 and I've updated this firmware XP214_FWG825TL_OD26I6_OD99Z9 it went very quick but it says the firmware was update successfully. Now trying to run the license.exe and the process got frozzen after I clic on Activate online button and no pop up appears to write the license number. Can you please help me? Thanks

Does your program actually downgrade Frimware?? I know that OD13D2 DOES NOT detect CISS that's why we need to downgrade to another older firmware. Because it doesnt seem like it did anything. And of course I can't tray again because its telling me the code has been used.