Printer Reset Forum
John_Admin

Epson Printer Chipless - No Chips Firmware

I must say I'm really disapointed. It did not worked for Epson p600. I bought Firmware key and updated printer as described. Printer reported update successful, but nothing has changed, INK levels are as they were before... I would love to get my money back...

Update process consists of two steps, first application send firmware data to the printer and signal that transfer is finished, then printer shutdown all communication and start internal update, at this point it`s impossile to check the results. Recently Epson started to block older versions of the firmware with their updates, after checking firmware signature printer just refuses to write data to the chip. If you send me key via PM, I will restore it. After this, you have two options, either use WIC key again with this method that may or may not work:

or replace WIC key with CS key after paying the difference.

• Thanks 1

Mostly yes, after last update printer shows full ink level on all cartridges. But, first print after turning on theprinter is with errors on all of them. I need to open cartridge cover and closed it. After that printer "recognize" cartridges once again and I can print. 

I've read somewhere on this forum that other user had same issue, but I don't recall if this can be fixed or not.

lütfen yardım edin 

epson wf 6090  firmware yükledim

atık kutu bitti diyor yeni takıyorum görmüyor

bellenim aldım yükledim 
ama acil durum edin 

https://www.2manuals.com/  burdan aldım 

hdizlet@gmail.com

please help me

I installed epson wf 6090 firmware

the waste bin is finished, I am just wearing it

I got it firmware, I loaded it
but make it urgent

https://www.2manuals.com/ I got it from here

Please, install latest official version of the firmware, then replace/reset maintenance box and make sure that it is recognized by the printer, after this install chipless firmware back and reactivate it using recovery code.

I have an Epson WF-3730.  I purchased an activation key after successfully updating the firmware(putting printer in recover mode and using the epson update utility linked as described.  When I bring up the license application to activate the firmware I get the error "Unsupported Printer Model".  What is the problem?  I have tried multiple times to write the firmware and each time it was successful.  Help!

Hello ~

i have 2 printers  one is EPSON WF-4020 , another is EPSON WF4530

these printers  can be supported for chipless ?

gongcd@hotmail.com

953.png