WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
John_Admin

How to upload Chipless Firmware to printer by WIC utility

Mostly yes, after last update printer shows full ink level on all cartridges. But, first print after turning on theprinter is with errors on all of them. I need to open cartridge cover and closed it. After that printer "recognize" cartridges once again and I can print. 

I've read somewhere on this forum that other user had same issue, but I don't recall if this can be fixed or not.

epson wf 6090  firmware yükledim
atık kutu bitti diyor yeni takıyorum görmüyor
bellenim aldım yükledim   ama acil durum edin 
https://www.2manuals.com/  burdan aldım  hdizlet@gmail.com

I installed epson wf 6090 firmware
the waste bin is finished, I am just wearing it
I got it firmware, I loaded it
but make it urgent

https://www.2manuals.com/ I got it from here

Please, install latest official version of the firmware, then replace/reset maintenance box and make sure that it is recognized by the printer, after this install chipless firmware back and reactivate it using recovery code.

Hello ~

i have 2 printers  one is EPSON WF-4020 , another is EPSON WF4530

these printers  can be supported for chipless ?

gongcd@hotmail.com

953.png

I have tried to make my wf-3620 chipless and followed your instructions carefully.
After the firmware downgrade process and using the key I bought, the printer screen said firmware upgrade success.
I pressed 0 to turn off the printer and restarted after a couple of minutes.
The wic reset utility informs me that my firmware version is cc 20 gc, release date 20/12/2016
The ink levels show 100%

But I have a big problem-nothing prints.

I have restarted the printer, performed head cleaning, charged the ink from the wic reset utility, reinstalled the cartridges, tried printing saturated colour bars but no ink appears on the paper.
I have cleaned the print head with Printhead magic solution and alcohol. Liquid flows freely when doing this.I have tried two different sets of XL cartridges.
Before I tried any firmware changes, I was having trouble with the printer recognising ink levels. Low ink warning of a particular colour resulted in that colour not printing well. This is the reason I tried to go chipless.

Before the firmware change, I always managed to get a print, even if the quality was not the best. Now I can only print blank paper.

I have printed nozzle check pattern and flushed out the printhead a number of times and am finally getting the ink to flow.
It seems that my problem was a badly clogged printhead and nothing to do with my firmware downgrade and key.
I think you have a wonderful product.

Hello @John_Admin and @wic.support: I have a Epson XP-15000 that I (stupidly) updated and there is conflicting information if a firmware activation key is available for this model... Within the WIC Reset Utility (v5.59), it looks like the answer is no, but on 2Manuals.com, it clearly states that this machine can indeed go chipless. Any chance you could give me a clear answer and direction on this? I just want to be able to print with the numerous non-OEM cartridges I've invested in. Thank you.

XP-247 one activation key can be used forever ?

And, don't need to support printer's SN ? The activation key can be used directely ?  Other printer ( the same XP-247 ) can use it too ?

John,

First Thank you I have a Epson WF-3640 and it worked.
I just want to make sure that if Epson does a firmware upgrade that it will overwrite this one? I disabled the auto updates but wanted to make sure if it can be overwritten. If so that is bad lol... Thanks again.