WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware

JoeChan
We have provided You with new Activation Key - please use it and reply.

PrintSBY
R2000 printer model is NOT supported for always full ink cartridges firmware.

RUBENETXP
Contact us by PM

Hello, we try to update the xp15000 following the instructions provide from https://www.2manuals.com/product_info.php?products_id=1857  and also downloading the Licenze.zip file from https://www.chiplesssolutions.com/download.shtml

With the 1st link, we are not able to find inside "XP15000_FWG150TL_NW28I2.zip" the executable file called "EPFWUPD.EXE", but only the files in the screenshot attached.
With the 2nd link, the software is not able to find the printer, also If I refresh the page.

Can you please come back to us with an "how to" guide to follow in order to use the chipless firmware? Which guide I have to follow?

Thank you in advance.

screen1.JPG

screen.JPG

Hi Admin,

We are testing chipless on a WF-3720 and have managed to test firmware etc, however when we download and open the licence.exe file there are no printers shown in the drop down

image.png.2674dc28ebbf4faa27ddcfd642607b0c.png

Any suggestions?

Just for information r.e. previous post. 
We changed PC's to one with windows 10 64bit and program works fine. 
Still not sure of the reason why it wasn't working on other PC which was windows 7 64 bit, but notice another person on previous page of forum seemed to have same issue.

After modified chipless p607, why does the recognize ink cartridge appear too often. Because after open close cover ink, printer always cleaning, so waste a lot of ink.

Hi! I'm so tired... i have buy code for firmware 3 Time... and fail 3 time... i can't buy another code key.. i have lost my money for nothing.. can you help me please ? On Epson Sc-P600.  I trust you 

04F1C0F3-4F86-4AC4-8AC3-1E5C621F23C9.jpeg

Omg! It's ready! Its done! Unlimited ink! Thanks! Really quick to help me! And it's ok! Very very serious seller