Printer Reset Forum

I hope I can use this same thread because I have the same problem. I can't get my wf-4734 to enter the firmware upgrade mode. I have tried turning printer off and then pressing the upper right corner of the display and the power button at the same time, waiting until the power led comes on and then releasing both presses. I have tried holding down both buttons for varying lengths of time, I have as well tried various locations on the display near the upper right corner. Nothing seems to work. I only see the Epson logo and then the request to load inks. I currently have no inks in the printer. I have empty Epson inks and after market inks which are no longer recognized by the printer. My firmware has been updated to CM2315. Please provide me with more detail about how to enter the firmware update mode so that I can use the chipless downgrade.

Hello,

Recently I bought a chipless activation key for epson XP-340, but only receive the invoice. Please resend the key. The order number is #15070678.

Best regards,

Hi John

I am located in Singapore and I have bought an Epson SC P807.

Does the P800 chipless solution in your list works for my version?

Thank you.

JoeChan, check current firmware version via WICReset (report button) or in the printer settings.

If it starts with the OR then firmware should be compatible.

Help, I received an error when I tried to activate online.

I have already disable my proxy and firewall settings.

It says...

Communication failed. Please, check connection between printer and PC. Change USB port. Check network connection, make sure that proxy is not used and disable firewall. Try again later. -10092

Please help me.

JoeChan

We have provided You with new Activation Key - please use it and reply.

PrintSBY

R2000 printer model is NOT supported for always full ink cartridges firmware.

RUBENETXP

Contact us by PM

I need help!

Company: VAL'S FINANCE

Reference Number: B29E333A-5C5AD0ED-888-XXXX

Subtotal: $25.00

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $25.00

VAL'S FINANCE

Printer epson xp 434

I bought your activation code, but the program says that it is not correct....

Hello, we try to update the xp15000 following the instructions provide from https://www.2manuals.com/product_info.php?products_id=1857  and also downloading the Licenze.zip file from https://www.chiplesssolutions.com/download.shtml

With the 1st link, we are not able to find inside "XP15000_FWG150TL_NW28I2.zip" the executable file called "EPFWUPD.EXE", but only the files in the screenshot attached.
With the 2nd link, the software is not able to find the printer, also If I refresh the page.

Can you please come back to us with an "how to" guide to follow in order to use the chipless firmware? Which guide I have to follow?

Thank you in advance.

screen1.JPG

screen.JPG