Company: VAL'S FINANCE
Reference Number: 2E771679-********-349-B3B16

Subtotal: $35.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $35.00

Code error. E-mail: fedotenkoi@gmail.com

Hi Admin,

We are testing chipless on a WF-3720 and have managed to test firmware etc, however when we download and open the licence.exe file there are no printers shown in the drop down

image.png.2674dc28ebbf4faa27ddcfd642607b0c.png

Any suggestions?

Hi John (admin?),

Just for information r.e. previous post.  We changed PC's to one with windows 10 64bit and program works fine.  Still not sure of the reason why it wasn't working on other PC which was windows 7 64 bit, but notice another person on previous page of forum seemed to have same issue.

Cheers

Hi 

I Buy 2 activation codes for chipless printing and  nothing the software aparently upload a firmware to my printer, and nothing goes.

Jorge

Hi John

After disabling firewall and Avast, I´ve received this error (10092). Can you help me, please?

Regards.

NOTE: Edited this message twice since I've tried different ways until disabling both

image.png.5791fc95bd5479db51176753788e3189.png

After modified chipless p607, why does the recognize ink cartridge appear too often. Because after open close cover ink, printer always cleaning, so waste a lot of ink.

Hi! I'm so tired... i have buy code for firmware 3 Time... and fail 3 time... i can't buy another code key.. i have lost my money for nothing.. can you help me please ? On Epson Sc-P600.  I trust you 

04F1C0F3-4F86-4AC4-8AC3-1E5C621F23C9.jpeg

Omg! It's ready! Its done! Unlimited ink! Thanks! Really quick to help me! And it's ok! Very very serious seller 

Epson wf 7720 with firmware FA19IB can I flash into chipless? And will the chip itself be needed in the CISS after firmware?

Dear,
I need as urgent ur help, after making chipless my printer epson wf-2860 and activate it with the key that i bought from u D9Q9X-T3JFM-B7FG2-XFKDM-BVWHC 
The printer can not clean the head, when we use the cleanning head with the printer or with the software, it do nothing and the printing still very bad,
Waiting ur response,

Hello. The WF 7720 printer successfully flashed chipless firmware. But activation does not work. I tried on another computer with windows 7, the result is the same. What is the problem?

crhby.png