Printer Reset Forum

Hello

itried to make two WF-7710 printer chipless so i got this code 10092, i think printer passed but didn't got recovery key how i can got it?!

key is GJ8RW-7QCHD-7R6Q7-VF7HW-xxxxx

Serial:X45V001303
ID Code:
gJzLQOnis3gXl2wwqZ8Yxe9BfUsVSM2fJuCuMhPPkZgimHCsS2Wnz+Tju29ufR6V21mJ2aGP
YxkqAgQiXN5CuhudlH1gbSdPxyamIGanibWJS+Xrm7OUOINhwwgUyKLdyaY3/YrWOuc3ppo4
zcIGyAuDS6xZrIPKw4ttQUz9TxA=

2nd key D2YPH-3CH3W-VC936-B3D3V-xxxxx

Serial:X45V001210
ID Code:
m427a9Kt6e8O2hPgybZ/VbLZ1rnQ0kgWQc257exfwEd/yIqkCuwe3GC3Y9L5yYxIDFkHrdrp
3O+2ey2mikm7az7DZ6+A2V9/ToEcY8W+YfVn8Qf7uK+P4mDNnJqvV/MuqRfkx/ucyC9Tj2Mw
0I0SScNt0PNN5fDx9SWciXIOONo=

thank you for helping me

Does the firmware for Epson Workforce Pro 4720 also work for a Workforce Pro 4740. I have a 4740. I was hoping to use refillable cartridges without expensive one time use cartridge chips.

I will second this.  I would like borderless printing w/ the 4s printhead (for speed) and the WF-4740 seems to fit the bill precisely. I was nearly going to do the auto-reset chip, but it appears these were killed on a recent firmware verision. Keep me posted if this comes out.

-Cheers

I purchased an activation license for an Epson WF-3730.  After firmware installation, I run the license program and get a message of "Unsupported Printer".  Help!

I can update the firmware to the latest Epson firmware OTA, I can downgrade the firmware by pulling the plug during a firmware update (was able to load the original OEM firmware) and confirmed.  I appeared to be able to load the firmware linked here as well (used the long display press and on-button press to go into recovery mode, then ran the update tool.)

License program appears to not grab information about the printer.

John - The above updated license file fixed the problem.  Everything works perfectly now on my Epson WF-3730 with the chipless firmware and the activation is complete.  It now accepts a printer cartridge that it would not accept before and I am happily printing again.

BTW - Excellent customer service!!!!  Highly recommend the chipless firmware solution for the Epson WF-3730 - It works exactly as described!