Printer Reset Forum

Hello John,

Chipless has been working flawlessly with my Epson WF-C5790 upto now, but after 9500 prints, I started to get waste ink tank full message. Doesn't chipless firmware disable or reset the waste ink counter? Is there any solution you can offer? Thanks.

I purchased an activation license for an Epson XP-3100.  After firmware installation, I run the license program. put activation code and get a message of an error 10092.  Help! 

Brandmauer is disabled and i have no proxy.

My printer 

Serial:X6BJ006410
ID Code:
XovhhZaqgUlKtbDLxdGxWt+2ZBcvMpknTWn3NWMHBk9k/1Bhl7VRvbjjg+Xq083QWpDVUbpp
kYti2rpw1O5tqiAOia0JyMBLYYI5HTo+RgtGeASBKvGVTdy33Yni4eMdquiDQ5OElmkgt0fu
8Py9eIGXuWD/Kt5h1scwDp5Z/bU=

Hello, I'm looking for the Firmware installation manual and received this message.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Not Found

The requested URL /download/XP4100_chipless_manual_en.zip was not found on this server.

epson wf 3720 without the code expiring?

it is $3 more expensive
You want to buy key but dont know when you will use it????

I want to buy an activation key for my epson wf 3720 that doesn't expire.  I can't find it anywhere and I don't mind paying the extra $3 for a key as long as it doesn't expire.  If you could send me a link that would be amazing.

Hello,

Thanks for the tools you made, they are great. 

Unfortunately I have issue with the license.exe, with Epson SC-P600. I paste the code I bought to "Activate online", then a popup shows "Get activation code" and blue boxes display as percentage. The percantage never goes over 50%, I waited half an hour. It stops there. Image attached.

- Firmware changed to: AT13H6
- Succesfully bought firmware activation key
- Printer is on (when it went to sleep I switched on)

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Screenshot (20).png

Hello, today i purchased a NO EXPIRATION DATE Activation Key for XP-211, XP-212, XP-213, XP-214, XP-216, XP-230, XP-231, XP-235, XP-235A, XP-240, XP-241, but to get activation online i got stuck on this (image). Firewall is deactivated. i tried again and error 10054 

PD: I've changed firmware properly and in WIC utility conection is OK

CAPTURE.png.784cfe592facccf41d7d513e4ea7038f.png

CAPTURE1.png

Hello!
I lost my Chipless f/w on my Epson WF-C5790 following a firmware upgrade. I tried both WF-C5790_FWG238TL_CV99Z9 (~15 Jan 2020 + license.zip) and WFC5790_NU_CV99Z9 (~11 May 2020 + NoInks.zip) using my recovery file but wasn't able to activate. Both are flashing the firmware successfully to WF-C5790 (CV14I9) version. Could you help?

Order ID: 18639356 @ PayPro Global, Inc.
Invoice Date: 15-Jan-2020

Thanks,
Mathew K J

Which program and firmware did you use first time, license or noinks? What exactly is happening when you try to activate it?

I used WF-C5790_FWG238TL_CV99Z9 (~15 Jan 2020) + license-01-2020.zip with a recovery code I saved when I activated online back in Jan 2020. Below is the error I get:

image.thumb.png.7af635daf77ce63ac833aca680356240.png