WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware

i wanna ask, I already test upload firmware chipless into printer WF-7711 & upload susscess, install firmware from normal mode not from Firmware Update Mode, if install form firmware update mode, all button printer blinking & lcd off, i press 0 then printer restart. but printer version is change to chipless version.

i'm question is, can my printer using chipless? if can i wan to buy the key. tks

post-6720-0-98263400-1545277116_thumb.jpg

post-6720-0-07936000-1545277279_thumb.jpeg

Hello John, I help my friend convert his EPSON WF-7711 into chipless, Its all working great without any problems until the maintinance box empty, Now his unable to print, We've tried reseting the maintenace box using his resster but fail, also we try replace the maintenance box with OEM ones ffrom epson but still fail... Now we upgrade the firmware to original firmware so we can reset the maintenance box then restore it back to chipless afterwards, but our problem is EPSON software updater unable to give us the option of firmware update or no new versions of firmware is shown...  also we try to Update firmware though printer settings in the actual printer, But were unable to connect to the wifi as its always "Printer BUSY"... Is there another way that we can restore the firmware to the original firmware?? hope you respond.. thank you

Restore Epson original firmware and  reset maintenance chip by chip resetter.
Once maintenance box is recognized reupload same chipless firmware again and reactivate it with saved recovery key.