Printer Reset Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sman80

P600 CHipless

I bought the key opened the email got my key ran software. Entered my key and keep getting same message that my key isn't valid.

Good day. Valid key for WIC must contain only 15 - 16 symbols and no hyphens. If it looks like this: xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx then it`s not a key and you need to check you email again including spam folders. Otherwise, please, make sure that you input your key correctly or copy it directly form the mail. If it will not help then use `support - send error report` function in the WIC it sill send application log to the server and I will check it.

I received one email that says here is your activation key, then it is 25 characters with 4 hyphens xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Good day. This is reference number of the payment system, not the key. Can you send me copy of the email in the private message and

order ID?

Good day. You purchased the key for firmware update via chipless solutions (this one). This keys are completely incompatible with WICReset. If you want to upload and activate chipless firmware you can find all required information here: www.chiplesssolutions.com, if you want to reset waste counters or upload firmware that is not supported by chipless solutions then you need actual WICReset key from here: WICReset Options.

Serial:UN4Y007453
ID Code:
MIlCZ3a7mNcBJd4Rqb6kLzwWn+HVlQuMq/bK2VFcG03jlUGDfTWEPnWle80xV/4Sljqo8XBA
ICJebXXKDZo2Ft1dKSXX+ShRRZ44fS9InKk6skImMYa1U6QINnQtV19uuzfFKw+rPK9pZtA/
U2AVq+RvocuqwDSB+DBxELkd9m8=

Comunication failed

I did all the other steps correct. And I get this error message when I try and activate online with the activation code. 

I bought the key opened the email got Reference Number only and I need Activated code  My printer already pass firmware update