Printer Reset Forum

I tried to change firmware to chipless and I get the following...

Start uploading firmware to the printer.
I/O raw command reply is unknown.
- An error occurred when application tried to write/read data into/from the printer.
- Reboot the printer each time you see this error before starting another operation.
- If possible try to replace USB cord/make sure that network connection is reliable.
- If Status Monitor Utility is supported by the OS and it is active then disable it.
- Disable other applications that can use the printer and cancel all printing tasks.
I/O service could not perform operation.

Tried a second time after power off and back on...

- An error occurred when application tried to write/read data into/from the printer.
- Reboot the printer each time you see this error before starting another operation.
- If possible try to replace USB cord/make sure that network connection is reliable.
- If Status Monitor Utility is supported by the OS and it is active then disable it.
- Disable other applications that can use the printer and cancel all printing tasks.
Could not initialize printer status.

Could I get some help please?

Good day.

1. What is the model of your printer?

2. Did you try to perform this in the service mode or normal mode, if it`s the service mode what LED indication/LCD messages did you seen at the beginning?

3. On the PC where you tried to perform firmware update select in the main menu `support >> send error report` this option will send application logs to the server and I will check them.