WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Sign in to follow this  
Rntahina

after chipless, wf-2869 can not make clean head

Dear,
I need as urgent ur help, after making chipless my printer epson wf-2860 and activate it with the key that i bought from u D9Q9X-T3JFM-B7FG2-XFKDM-BVWHC 
The printer can not clean the head, when we use the cleanning head with the printer or with the software, it do nothing and the printing still very bad,
Waiting ur response,

Dear,

thank u for response,

the clean with wic is ok, but black color never come, it write bad same as yellow, cyan and magenta on black nozzle

Good day. Unfortunately, I do not have exact solution, you may want to clean printer head and change inks, also if you are using CISS, make sure that it is installed according to the instruction.

Hi dear, the ciss is mounted correctly, i already get off the head and clean with ink cleaner and it's very ok, and but the black color never come, i think the problem is from firmware, the command for black color not correct, already change ink

this photo is the test nozzle

waiting ur responseimage.thumb.jpg.315392c56ea0ce5ba254836546ca61bd.jpg  

Good day. As far as I know there are no chance that firmware can actually affect the printer in that way, if you saved recovery key you can test it yourself by reverting firmware to the original version and then restoring chipless after testing.