WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
art scrimshanker

How do I activate chipless firmware on Mac computer?

Has anyone used this process for an Epson SC P807?

The directions to activate firmware include the following language:
'Buy Activation Key and Activate Chipless Firmware by using License.exe utility'

As I can't run an .exe utility on a Mac, is there an alternative method to activate......or do I need to complete the process using a PC?

Good day. You need to either use PC or virtual machine with windows, we do not have Mac compatible version of license executable. Firmware installation package is also windows only, so you will need to do entire process from PC.

I dont want to, but I will ugh... what If I run bootcamp and add the windows to my Mac and switch to the windows operating system for this purpose would that her sufficient? I haven't bought he software yet, I'm honestly still looking for printing solutions for sublimation creating and I'm just kind of deciding if it would be cheaper energy wise, to just spend the extra hundred on an eco tank .... But, yeah will windows on Mac via bootcamp work? 

It should work, first try to upload chipless firmware and buy the key only if it is uploaded according to the instructions (please, read the topic in my signature for nuances).