WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Sign in to follow this  
Sue

WF-3730 firmware is available? Compatible with WF-3720?

it does not work load this firmware to my printer and this was changed from model to wf 3720 because this firmware is from January 2018 and this 3730 epson printer launched it in June 2018 so it does not work can you give me the 2019 firmware link for this model

I am also having issues with a WF-3730 - I followed the instructions in the manual (ie: updating firmware, downloading license application and purchasing activation code).  When I try to activate online with the license program I get an unsupported printer message.  I have tried multiple versions of the firmware (ie: above and the ones located in the instruction manual for making my printer chipless ....  Is there a specific problem with Epson WF 3730's and this method?

Epson 3733.  Reloaded Epson Drivers. And configured so Epson is only connected to Windows 10 laptop via USB.  Did hard reset on printer

Ran EPFWUPD.   Firmware install went all the way to 99% and then error.

In7MjpZBwnyqbmWEcYYB8l1GYytzGOJgvt7XyF2MEsNSyY7gyclhZjypBFB0QNARe6k6UfYRkohPBt3tFUIePH1qHKdYgJi7oiVM5QKylCCCYD417PpcHT0cXlp4nv-RcBqLZ0PD

Any help ??

thanks,

Ed