WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Sign in to follow this  
ReadFram

C5290 Update failed

Hello this is my printer C5290 and does not work with the license.exe, it says activation code writing is failed. Although I have followed the instructions of the Admin.

Capture.JPG

yes dear it worked previously, but suddenly i've updated to epson's new update.

Now I run the Activation Key again, saying that I have even used a new key but failed, thanks to the admin's help.

ytW+x1ctJQgBI0p02SevftobVvwCAAAAagAAAGe21UpvFVbjQ48QwHjgFskRKkJhAQAAAPkA
AABhAAAA1AAAAO9wGORoVAXLU1A4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABSqAQAAAAAAAACj3VRU
5PHnC5Yc93AAAAAAAAAAALhlQAM=

Good day.

Did you reupload chipless firmware back to the printer again after update from epson?

What is the current version? You can check it in the printer settings or via WIC using `report` button.

• Like 1

Good day.
Did you reupload chipless firmware back to the printer again after update from epson?
What is the current version? You can check it in the printer settings or via WIC using `report` button.

Yes, my side has downloaded the latest firmware to run already https://chiplesssolutions.com/download.shtml but when entering the acti enter the error code ak, I don't know if my side has encountered this case, there is no way to fix it. thanks .

Good day. If you send me a way to contact you (skype or telegram) in private message, I can connect to you remotely and try to fix it. Unfortunately, it`s not clear from your post what exactly did you do and what exactly happened.