WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
petitefee

Help for Epson Pro 4880 Adjustment Program

I contact you from France so sorry for My poor English ????
I buy Epson Pro 4880 Adjustment Program but impossible for me to use it because it don't find my printer 

Can you help me?

On printer port it's white 

Thank you for your help

Good day

Is printer driver installed in the system and connected with correct virtual USB port? Application can only see installed printers, also you need to disconnect any other printers you may have.

What OS you are using? Make sure that you run the program in compatibility mode with XP and it has administrative rights.

Now I find my printer but after what to do to use the software?

I have NVRAM open, write, exit. 

There is some video so learn how to use it?

Bedt regard

Thank you for your help. 

I am going to call a professional because I really don't have than you. It don't connect with my Epson. 

I really don't what is os... ????

I really can't wait to use this software ☺️☺️ because I can't pay 600 euros minimum each time. For. Repear my epson

OS is operating system, what version of the windows do you have?

"It don't connect with my Epson. " please, describe what exactly is happening with screenshots, also what are you trying to accomplish?

Good day. Please, describe the whole process with as much details as possible, what is your operating system? What exactly this person done? What did you do and when exactly you get this error? Also, please, add screenshots, including one with this error. Lastly, I can connect to you remotely and try to solve this myself.

Hello wic, 

the person goes to the adjwi2 and i see that she write something on nvram write ! but what exactly i d'ont know :(

after the printer make the error 0d100401 

thank you very much

code-erreur-ConvertImage.jpg

I see, according to the service manual 0Dxxxxxx errors is "An error code for debugging", which means that they should not happen after printer is shipped to customer, so probably either EEPROM or firmware is corrupted, unfortunately, I never encountered this myself and do not have specific advice, but service manual recommends to reflush printer firmware. Also, you need to ask this person, what exactly she did.