WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
John_Admin

Epson SC-P600 Chipless firmware

If You can't make firmware downgrade by WIC utility - it means Your printer has newest Main board version.
Epson made some changed in new main board. 
The solution in this case is here:

Use Activation Keys and License.exe application for P600 - 
http://www.2manuals.com/product_info.php?cPath=107&products_id=1850

You can pay now difference in Firmware and Activation Key cost only - 
$35 - $20 = $15
Link for payment - 
https://store.payproglobal.com/checkout?products[1][id]=47590

I purchased two keys to modify the Epson SC_P600 and I do not have control over the capacity of the cartridges. I used the first key incorrectly; I used the second one according to the instructions: How to make the Epson printer chipless; but to no avail and without any error. the keys are: 3DFZDD87882D74C9; 356673Z14658ZAZZ; how can I do to repeat the cycle without having to buy back the keys?

I have the same problem Stephanie has with the nozzle check not printing anything, other than a few dots here an there. So obviously, everything I print looks like a blank page. 

Worked great the first time I installed the firmware. But as soon as I had to replace the empty cartridges, it won't pull out any ink to print. I have a WF-4730

John_Admin,

I have done printhead cleaning, and ink charge several times. The position of the missing dots change, but still won't fully print. 

I've had to replace a cartridge three times since I purchased your firmware. The first two times, I had to keep repeating this process 20-30 times. It finally started printing but this process used up about 1/2 of the ink. I've just had to replace a third cartridge and I've run the printhead cleaning and ink charge about 20-30 times and it's still not printing well. Dots are still missing and ink is being wasted. What can I try next?

You have to use Original Ink Cartridges to get 100% quality
If You use not epson cartridges - first use clean liquid to clean printhead  - then install cartridges
Bad quality inks will print with dots and blanc

isn't the whole point of using the firmware so that you can use refillable cartridges? I'm using quality ink. After one round of a head clean and ink charge, one cartridge will print fine, but others wont. After the next round of clean and charge, the ink that worked fine before now is missing dots in the nozzle test and a different cartridge prints. The software (to clean and charge) is obviously doing something because it prints differently each time.

There are 2 possible reasons of problem you have:

1. Bad quality inks that every time clog printhead.

2. Printhead has defects that cause not printing all nozzles.

maybe need to replace printhead or make quality printhead cleaning with special cleaning liquids