WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware

I'm trying to reset my firmware on a Epson 1430 because of the whole Epson update bull shit. The wic reset utility is giving me a host of firmwares to choose from. There are two that I think may be it. I am not totally sure can somebody help me out. 

Attached is a photo of what I think it maybe. Which one I do not know and at $20 a pop it can get pricey for me to start guessing. 

Many thanks to anybody can help me out. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 9.41.38 PM.png

Unfotrunately, you would not be able to use either, this is a rare case when epson made two different firmware series for one model. Your printer uses firmware with AA prefix while we only have versions with AO prefix and they are incompatible with each other.

The lights of death. It won't recognize the cis and I already updated the chips in cis to the latest the supplier had. I was actually doing a cleaning where I pulled out the printer head (I have done this several times.) and  then put everything back. Printed 2 test sheets to run the ink through and was about to run another 10 sheets to get everything good to go and then the light of death appeared. That was the last time it work that was in March. Ever since then I been doing a trial and error thing. I know more about a Epson 1430 than I should. 

20200415_150223_HDR.jpg

"Unfotrunately, you would not be able to use either, this is a rare case when epson made two different firmware series for one model. Your printer uses firmware with AA prefix while we only have versions with AO prefix and they are incompatible with each other."
It would be helpful if the firmware utility and the purchase tool mentioned the inability to support the AR1430 AA... firmware version.

I've corresponded back and forth with a support tech. who also doesn't know the AA versions are not supported.
For it being such a popular and (when working) good printer I surprised there isn't yet a fix for this issue.

Please, create an Epson 1430 AA...  fix, I can't afford to spend $1000 to fix my DesignJet or buy another wide format printer. And the thought of trashing my Epson is heartbreaking.