WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
gyulee

10093 error

Hi. I just purchased another EPSON xp 960 chipless firmware key and run the key program that I got 10093 error again same as my privious order. Please help me. my order number is #190645. Thank you. 

error code again.jpg

What happened? There's NO new key in my PM. First order  # 190522 got 10093 error and you sent new key that I got solved the problem.

And then I purchased second one order # 190645  That I got exactly same error code 10093. Now you say  new key is sent BUT I have not received new key. 

Please solve this problem Thank you.

Hi. I used the new key your sent to my PM and tried to activate then I got another error message that it say "Could not read ID code from printer" and then I closed and reopen the activation program then tried again then I got another error message " Activation code writing is failed " What's going on here? Please solve this problem. Thank you.

Could not read ID code from printer.jpg

Either some other application is interfering with the communication process or USB cable is damaged. Try to disable all epson processes and services, remove all printing tasks and restart the printer then start the whole process again. You can find more details here:

https://forum.2manuals.com/index.php?/topic/80765-how-to-update-and-activate-chipless-firmware-complete-guide/