WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
DigitALL

Epson XP-430 "Activation code error, please check"

I have purchased licence key for Epson XP-430 chipless. I have followed all instructions precisely and it tells me that the key is invalid. I will explain all what I’ve done.

Printer Epson XP-430

- I have downloaded the MO23HA f/w
- I have upgraded from an older version to MO23HA. Checked the f/w in WIC app and it reports: MO23HA
- I have downloaded the f/w and bought the key from this link:  
https://chiplesssolutions.com/download.shtml
- The Order ID is: 19765241 from June 30 via PP with transaction ID: 79S617247K488770T
- I have received from 2manuals the one time key: “32….E1"
- I have downloaded the “license.exe” file and tried to use it, but it did’t work: “Activation code error, please check”.
I’ve tried to cut and paste, I tried to type it, I’ve rebooted and tried again, the same.

- From Control Panel I have disabled Epson Status Monitor 3 as per:  
 forum.2manuals.com/index.php?/topic/80275-_how-to-disable-epson-status-monitor-in-windows-10/
- Then I have ran the WIC Reset in admin mode and from menu/support I have disabled all processes.
- I have ran the license.exe, insert the key and I get the same message: “Activation code error, please check”.

- I have rebooted and stopped the processes from WIC and tried again with the license.exe and key and I get the same error.
I don’t know what else to do. Please help!

Good day. This particular error means that the key is mistyped, please, try to input it manually again and make sure that any ambiguous symbols are correct. If you will still have a poblem after this, send me  you contact information in the PM (skype,telegram) and I will try to connect remotely and solve this myself.

I have had the chance to input the key at least six times and about three times I have wrote it letter and number, one by one. There are no ambiguous symbols in the key.

I am using MacOS Catalina 10.15.5 and under Parallels I run Windows 10 where I used the printer a lot. From Windows10 via Parallels I have done the f/w upgrade and everything. It should be no issue. Can you connect like this? Please tell me what do I have run or installed in order for you to connect remotely?

I will send you a PM with contact info. Thank you very much!

Currently I am unable to use the printer and I find myself in a place where I cannot buy a cartridge. Is it possible to help me out and solve this issue rather sooner?

I have a feeling that the key provided via email is not correct or at least not correct for this operation.

"wic.support" I sent you a PM with the key provided. Thanks!

I wish to thank you very much for help and professionalism in assisting me to fix this problem. Yes, the key was not the correct one. Once I've got the correct key, everything went like a charm. 

Hello, 

I have the same issue. I purchased to  keys. I used one no problem. The second one gives me an error. I have tried it on two computers and still receive the error. I made sure everything was plugged in snuggly and restarted to no avail. I have typed the code in one by one and even tried copy and paste still receive error. Can someone please assist. Thank you in advance!!

~ Michelle

Error.png