WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
banvis

Activation Failed - 10091

I tried multiple times to activate my chipless firmware after installed on my Epson Workforce Pro WF-C5790.

Attached is the screen shot of firmware installed , confirmed by using WIC utility, and error I get every time I ran the Licence.exe.

Firmware_WIC.jpg.ddae63e9f0f98723d0aee79367a6dbdf.jpgActivation_Failed.jpg.a1fc2d0c350b9c0ec6a3188bc1fe3e0c.jpg

I shut down Windows Firewall and all security options, as well as Bitdefender Antivirus completely, and disabled Internet option for any proxy connections.

Still the same.

Please advise what is the problem, because if this doesn't work, I need to buy regular cartridges soon, which are costly, and I want to avoid that.

I did everything exactly as instructed.

After installing firmware checked firmware version using WIC utility and also in the printer menu, both confirmed that correct firmware is installed - CV14I9.

When trying to activate I ran into the same outcome over and over again, as previously explained.

Cannot get it through, despite firmware installed and having proper USB connection and shut down all mentioned processes before running Licence.exe

Please, start license.exe and try to activate again, when you get the error close message box then copy text from upper field in the application and post it here.