WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Obada

wf-c5210 cannot recognize the maintenance box

Recently i do a reset for maintenance box (T6716) and  it's work. But i do several time for cleaning head and when i make a charge ink for my printer the waste ink overflowed and maintenance box go to end service life too. I make a reset for maintenance box again. but when i put it inside the printer i got this message. " cannot recognize the maintenance box ". screen shot

Is there any modded firmware that not read the maintenance box? if i install the modded firmware from this site then will my printer will not read the maintenance box?

https://www.chiplesssolutions.com/download/chipless/WFC5210_FWG242TL_CS26I9_CS99Z9.zip

I did that for my old printer WF-5110 via WIC reset. But WIC reset not has a modded firmware for WF-C5210.

Hello. I've got the same error. It says "cannot recognize maintenance box". I have already done resetting the maintenance box and all. My printer is WF 5290.

Good day. Try to restore original firmware and replace maintenance box, once maintenance box is recognized reupload same chipless firmware again and reactivate it with saved recovery key.

Is there a tutorial to restore original firmware version of my printer Epson WF 5290?  Also, where can I see the recovery files? I've had an error upon installation before using NOINKS key but it was smooth that's why I disregarded it, until now it happened.

I used Noinks key. There was an error and there's nothing to be saved there. If there is I should've saved it because there has been some issues regarding not recovering files! But I continued using the chipless firmware because I thought there is nothing wrong with it not until now that it frustrates me why it don't recognize new maintenance box even though I changed it and I even bought resetter for this! I have also tried resetting the firmware but it just don't work! 

What else to do about it? It's my primary source of income! And it keeps me at bay for almost a month now!