WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Sign in to follow this  
ReadFram

Epson WF 7710 reports the Maintenance Box to Admim for help.

Hi Admin
I have an Epson WF 7710 that has run Chipless, but I am now saying Maintenance Box, Although I have rerun Firmware Version - FA24I5 and changed IC chip of waste toner. But still no improvement, there is still report every time it boots up.
Thanks Admin

77f3bc1a7f468e18d757.jpg

Roll back printers firmware to NON Chipless firmware (Epson original firmware)
Then Replace Maintenance Chip or reset it by chip resetter

Then upload Chipless firmware again

• Like 1

Hi, I have previously run the program update software (U_FWG535TL_FA99Z9_WF7710). It takes a while to report this ink error, It's run is a new program update that resets the ink IC, but the machine still does not receive the ink.

Hi John_Admin I can do like this of your guide, Will the machine pick up the cartridges?

''

Some times this can happen. Here is step by step solution:

Step 1. Make firmware downgrade by WIC Utility to FA27HC version. You will be required Firmware Key to make this procedure.

Step 2. Check current firmware version - it has to be FA27HC.

Step 3. Install new Maintenance Cartridge or reset by Chip Resetter chip on maintenance cartridge. Check if printer can recognize it now.

Step 3. Download and extract latest Chipless Firmware Version - FA99Z9 - http://chiplesssolutions.com/download/WF7710_FWG535TL_FA99Z9.zip

Step 4. Upload firmware to  printer in normal mode  - dont put printer in Program Update mode.
The uploading process will stuck at 70-80% -  it is ok!
Printer will blink for about 5-15 minutes accepting new firmware - then will power OFF.

Step 5. Open task manager and stop updater process.

Now power on the printer - chipless firmware is installed now in your printer and maintenance cartridge is recognized by printer!

If You have problems - give us screenshots of what You cant do and what Step you cant perform. ''

It takes a while to report this ink error, It's run is a new program update that resets the ink IC, but the machine still does not receive the ink.

But what version exactly it is? New one that you are used last time, not the chipless one.

Also, what firmware version printer is showing at the moment?

Currently my machine is using Firmware Version - FA24I5.

But still do not receive this cartridge sir.

Thanks for your help to fix the error, I thank you very much.

Good day. FA24I5 is a chipless version, you need to upload latest version of the firmware first:

https://ftp.epson.com/drivers/epson19453.exe

then restart the printer and confirm that firmware is changed and maintenance box is recognized,

after this reupload chipless firmware and apply recovery key.

• Like 1