WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware

Is there a chipless technology download for wf4740? If there isn't already, will there be one in the near future?

Thank you for your Response. What would be alternative options for chip resets. Is there other economically feasible option that you would recommend or  similar Epson models.

Everyone selling auto-reset chips for Epson 802 (the US version of WF-47xx ink carts) has stopped selling them. I suspect a recent firmware has defeated the 4-time use ARC's; they were probably easy to defeat because Epson just blacklist those ID's in an update.  I still see people selling remanufactured cartridges with one-time chips, however they are quite pricey.

I am thinking to try using "WF-4740 (EURO) Epson adjustment program" to initialize printer(USA WF-4740), then test if can recognize EU WF-4740 ARC chip (T35XL)

Is there any chance yet for workforce pro 4740 chipless firmware? The workforce pro 4720 is slower and has a smaller auto document feeder. Does the Epson firmware for 4740 make the printhead move faster or something else?