WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
jared23

XP 352 already Version RJ10I8

Do i need to download and update the my printer to ur firmware.... or is it ok to go straight to activation chipless license....

thanks and more power...

XP352.png

thank you for that... so no need to download ur firmware since i am already RJ10I8? just want to confirm and thank you for ur reply..

if you confirm this i will go ahead with the activation...

thanks and more power..

sorry for the noob question.. just want to make it sure... since its panademic i dont want to waste any cash.. hope you understand thank you!...

and one more thing before i pay for activation... i have some concern .... i am using CISS chip and ink status Black CYAN YELLOW are all 100 percent... while magenta keep asking

for ink cartridge replacement... although i manage to make the printer stop asking for cartridge replacement... but the ink status says 1% on MAGENTA.. now my question is

thus it affects the operation when i activate for chipless? thanks again and my apologies for a series of question... my first time here... thanks for this...

i have already taken the steps from the link you gave me... now im onto activation.... i want the no expiry activation... i have a question again... if ill use my printer 

to another computer... will it affect my activation status or it is just one activation regardless ill use another computer.... thanks again..

gud morning sir... i have a problem with updating my firmware... i bought my printer xp352 already in RJ1018 firmware as detected by WIC... itried to update to the chipless downloaded firmware... but 10x or more i tried only 99percent and updated unsuccessful.... is there something i could do to be successful in updating? or My printers firmware is Ok to be activated without using ur firmware.... my printer is currently RJ1081 version... then in your step by step instructions it needed to be RJ1018 which is the same.. im a little bit confuse since it dont update successfully