WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Gary

XP-15000 chipless firmware install 99%

RE:EPSON XP 15000

I am a newbee to thiS site and this is my 1st experience with chipless.

If the new chipless firm wear is showing properly imbedded into printer, and I was able to see the printer turnoff and restart and ultimately the 'installation soft wear" stopped loading at 99%, and then two warnings came up at 99% indicating that the firm wear was NOT INSTALLED,. Can I buy the license??

best regrds to all

When Firmware Update process is complete - printer will restart - usually it will take only a few minutes but can continue for 10-20 minutes in some rare cases. 
If process hangs or stops at 80-99% - replug power cable and start printer manually.

Now check current firmware version ( how to check ). 
If firmware version is NW07K7  - firmware has been uploaded successfully. You can go to next Step. 
If NO - restart the printer and try once more time.

Hi all,

EPSON XP 15000

I am a newbee to thiS site and this is my 1st experience with chipless.install and as per instruction update firmware version show NW07k7and after that activate. all those process after i face white ink problem. whatever i can print white its not print. i used acro rip10.3  for white ink. i also try  print test print but except white ink all color  print working fine. anyone suggest whats real problem.