WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
PSQ

XP-15000 Clipless firmware stops at 99%

I've tried several times to down load clipless firmware to my EPSON XP15000 but right at 99% complete I get a message stating firmware download incomplete, or something close to that. I read on the Precision colors website that this is what happens most of the time and when this message is displayed I'm to click "NEXT" and proceed to the next step. However when I do click next the download meters just hangs at 99% indefinitely, is there a way out of this, and or around this dead end, or am I doomed?      

I too have the same problem.  I have 2 XP-15000 printers.  The one printer that went to the full enter activation key has OEM cartridges in it and has been working fine for 4 months.  The other XP-15000, I decided I need to have chip-less as well.  I have a CISS for this printer.  On the Firmware Updater it says that the firmware is 20.42NW99Z9.  The Firmware Updater goes too 99%, and does not go to the point where I input the activation key (after clicking next).  On the printer LCD screen it says that the version is NWO7K7.  One ink tank is nearing the time to replace the chip.  I don't want to spend the money to buy a full set of chips when all I need is one chip.  Will this affect the Firmware Updater to not go to the point where I enter the activation key?  The printer firmware is already updated, but I do not know where to enter the activation key.  RS

On 4/9/2022 at 10:52 AM, RS1 said:

The printer firmware is already updated, but I do not know where to enter the activation key.

Run License.exe utility, select your printer and clock on Activate Online button