WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Pfeffer55

Epson PP-100N not found

Hi,

my PP-100 N disc factory is not found by the WIC program though I added the ip address in Settings. Restart does not help. 
unfortunately it has no USB port. I can contact the machine’s web interface and it answers pings. What can I do?

Thanks for your help!

(Windows 10)

Hello im new in here.

Mr. John you answer about Epson PP-100N that the model is NOT supported by Wic.

But are you or the devs of this application thinking to change this decision?

We have in our company 4x Epson Discproducer PP-100N and now problem is with one device. Need to be reset.

Good day. We can try with remote connection if you have time and willing to provide the printer, if you are interested, I will send contact details in the PM.

Good day.

We are a organization that can not open access to connect from outside. Sorry.

Problem is that the Device have only lan connection.  There is no usb on the back wall.

Printer insite the diskproducer case is connected with usb cable betwen printer motherboard and the diskproducer motherboard.

This printer doesnt give us network connection direcly to the printer only to the whole diskproducer device.

i even try to connect with usb cable from my notebook direcly to the motherboard printer insite the device.

Using power from the whole device to the printer but there is a problem.

Diskproducer after we turn on the machine he start checking system. Check whole connected devices to the motherbard.

But like i said i have disconnect usb cable connected betwen printer motherboard and diskproducer motherbard because i want to connect direcly to my notebook.

System after checking turn the device off.

There is no solution to give power into printer motherbard and connect with notebook to the printer motherard.

Unfortunately, the fact that this printer is working directly via LAN connection is the main problem, it does not use the same protocols as other epson devices with network capabilities and we do not have this printer at hand themselves, but we need it to try to add support. If you are not able to provide remote access then I could not do anything this time. As for the usb connection, I wasn't aware that printer was build this way, but I doubt that even if you managed to succesfully connect it via usb it will support all required service protocols in order to do the reset.

i will think how we can give you a secure acces to the device.

My proposition is to create some seperate network

- switch with internet acces,  notebook,  diskproducer

you want to connect with the teamviewer or something else?

sorry for that im writing post under the post .

I have prepared seperated network for your connection.

have send u private message. if u will be prepared i will send you information to connect.