I have purchased licence key for Epson XP-430 chipless. I have followed all instructions precisely and it tells me that the key is invalid. I will explain all what I’ve done.
Printer Epson XP-430
- I have downloaded the MO23HA f/w
- I have upgraded from an older version to MO23HA. Checked the f/w in WIC app and it reports: MO23HA
- I have downloaded the f/w and bought the key from this link:
- The Order ID is: 19765241 from June 30 via PP with transaction ID: 79S617247K488770T
- I have received from 2manuals the one time key: “32….E1"
- I have downloaded the “license.exe” file and tried to use it, but it did’t work: “Activation code error, please check”.
I’ve tried to cut and paste, I tried to type it, I’ve rebooted and tried again, the same.
- From Control Panel I have disabled Epson Status Monitor 3 as per:
- Then I have ran the WIC Reset in admin mode and from menu/support I have disabled all processes.
- I have ran the license.exe, insert the key and I get the same message: “Activation code error, please check”.
- I have rebooted and stopped the processes from WIC and tried again with the license.exe and key and I get the same error.
I don’t know what else to do. Please help!