WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Sign in to follow this  
toppc12

WF6090 Firmware update problem

Hello. As I've already seen on this forum, I had the same problem updating to firmware with disabled ink on my WF-6090.

Machine was updating firmware, then it shut down and never started again. I've waited 10 minutes unplugged and tried entering service mode using suggested combinations but the printer is unresponsive. What do I do now?

FYI, I tried to update directly from Epson's latest firmware. Later, I saw a forum post explaining that I was supposted to update to another firmware in WIC utility before going for the disabled ink firmware. WIC utility didn't warn me of anything and anywhere but that forum post said that I had to do that firmware upgrade first, so if that's the case, how should I know?

It would be really awful that I spent $20 just to break my brand new printer, so please, help me out.

Thanks

So, luckily, I sent the bricked WF-6090 back in warranty and got a brand new WF-6090. Now, does this chipless firmware work at all? Did I do something wrong? I won't try it again if I'm going to get the same result. Is the firmware compatible with South American model? What was the problem?

On 3/27/2022 at 1:21 AM, toppc12 said:

So, luckily, I sent the bricked WF-6090 back in warranty and got a brand new WF-6090. Now, does this chipless firmware work at all? Did I do something wrong? I won't try it again if I'm going to get the same result. Is the firmware compatible with South American model? What was the problem?  geometry dash subzero

Have you finished processing it yet?

Ukraine is currently at war and thousands of innocent people are dying, who simply lived in their own country and did their usual things. Russia has declared war on Ukraine and is killing civilians. To read true information or help Ukraine go to the site https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/
This fund provides assistance to the Ukrainian military and brings Ukraine's victory over Russia closer.

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. mcdvoice.click

Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. Cooe