WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
Sign in to follow this  
dany0808

WF-C869R chipless not working

Hello,

I successfully loaded this chiples firmware (in normal mode), then I successfully activated it with purchased key.

The issue is that after power off and then power on printer (without disconnecting) printer still shows not ink detected, chipless is not working despite firmware is loaded and activated.

I need help please

@John_Admin thank you for your answer I hope you can Help me,

Wic reset do not work with this C869R, firmware version:

vTuMfCE.png

Printer:

HgkqLyL.png

I do not know order number, but this is key that was successfully activated:

BD62Q-9KMQX-R494P-TD9X8-3TVQT

Right now (after doing procedure I told you before) this appears when enter to firmware mode:

fzcsSv4.png

Note: I also tried to upload chipless firmware in this mode, transfer 100 successfull, but still after activating with license it shows not recognize ink

MIHgOrC.png

I already told you this is my key BD62Q-9KMQX-R494P-TD9X8-3TVQT , I purchased it from a reseller, hope that's not a problem, I suppose  you can verify the key is valid.

If I have to purchase another key tell me, but I want to know if it will work. (Firmware loaded and activated to my printer is the one from https://chiplesssolutions.com/download.shtml)

Upload chipless firmware to printer once more time.
Make it in normal mode. Dont put printer in firmware mode. 
Then use Recovery Code
Not Activation Key

Yes I have tried exactly that in that order many times, I have done it with many other printers. The issue should be somewhere else, don't you have any updated firmware for this model?

For these days I do not have the printer with me, but I still need to solve the problem as soon as possible.

After inpunt recovery code it writes ok but every time after power off then power on printer, it always shows no ink status.

Could you please confirm if devolopers are working on a updated chipless firmware for WF-C869R ?