WIC Reset Program and Chipless Firmware
dthutd

WF-C5290 - error firmware update - 10095

If I press and hold the STOP + DOWN + LEFT + POWER buttons, the update will be successful, but when I enter the KEY and press Update Printer, nothing will happen.

If I do not enter Update mode, the update program will run to 80-90% and the printer will display an error when changing the external ink supply system. So what can I do? Thanks

123.PNG

I do not use 3rd party cartridges, my printer is using genuine ink, but today the printer must replace another cartridge. I bought a Key for use without a chip, this printer first loaded the KEY, but the firmware update failed. When I did the steps as instructed, I didn't see the printer even after connecting to the usb cable, entering the License. Please show me how to fix it. thanks

12345.png

I checked with the WIC software, the version has been successfully updated, but the printer still says that I have replaced the cartridge and I cannot use the printer when using the License.

123456.png

I used the Activation key to use the chipless software for the Epson C5290 printer, my printer has just run out of genuine ink, now I want to use the chipless software to continue using the printer. At first I used the wrong noinks update software. I found out I need to use the License utility. But now it shows an error message like this?

1245.png

I have completed the firmware update, the WIC software has announced the successful update of the CT14I9 version, but when I use Activated Online on the License there is error 10095. I bought the Activation Key, not the Noinks Update. Now I have to buy Noinks Update Key again

Good day. Please, try to download and update firmware again following this instruction:

https://forum.2manuals.com/index.php?/topic/80765-how-to-update-and-activate-chipless-firmware-complete-guide/

and activate it again, if you get the same results, I can connect to you remotely and check this myself (for this send me you contacts in PM, preferably telegram or skype).

• Like 1