Printer Reset Forum
dthutd

WF-C5290 - error firmware update - 10095

If I press and hold the STOP + DOWN + LEFT + POWER buttons, the update will be successful, but when I enter the KEY and press Update Printer, nothing will happen.

If I do not enter Update mode, the update program will run to 80-90% and the printer will display an error when changing the external ink supply system. So what can I do? Thanks

123.PNG

Firmware has not been updated, correct version must be CT14I9, please, make sure that you are using appropriate updater and follow this instructions:

I do not use 3rd party cartridges, my printer is using genuine ink, but today the printer must replace another cartridge. I bought a Key for use without a chip, this printer first loaded the KEY, but the firmware update failed. When I did the steps as instructed, I didn't see the printer even after connecting to the usb cable, entering the License. Please show me how to fix it. thanks

12345.png

I checked with the WIC software, the version has been successfully updated, but the printer still says that I have replaced the cartridge and I cannot use the printer when using the License.

123456.png

Why do you start to run License utility???

You have used NoInks Updater before
Where did you see you have to change utility to License.exe???

I used the Activation key to use the chipless software for the Epson C5290 printer, my printer has just run out of genuine ink, now I want to use the chipless software to continue using the printer. At first I used the wrong noinks update software. I found out I need to use the License utility. But now it shows an error message like this?

1245.png

I have completed the firmware update, the WIC software has announced the successful update of the CT14I9 version, but when I use Activated Online on the License there is error 10095. I bought the Activation Key, not the Noinks Update. Now I have to buy Noinks Update Key again

Good day. Please, try to download and update firmware again following this instruction:

https://forum.2manuals.com/index.php?/topic/80765-how-to-update-and-activate-chipless-firmware-complete-guide/

and activate it again, if you get the same results, I can connect to you remotely and check this myself (for this send me you contacts in PM, preferably telegram or skype).

• Like 1